Do you have to deal with lots of e-documents everyday, then you might definitely be aware of the importance of combing multiple PDF files into a single file. It is always best to combine pdf files into a single document. For this, you can actually rely upon various websites. But if you are looking for ways to combine pdf files on Android, then here is how you can do it in some really simple steps.
Steps To Combine PDF Files On Android
- PDF Merge is an android app that can be used to merge multiple PDF files into a single document
- To begin with, you need to first have the PDF Merge app downloaded and installed on your android device
- After installing, when you open the application, you will see all the PDF files that you have on your device
- Now on the top of the application, you will see an option Merge, you can click on it, to begin with, the merge process
- Then under the merge section, you need to add PDF files that you would like to merge, you need to select them from your device’s storage where your files are located
- After you are done with selecting and adding the files, simply click on merge, and the processing will start, within a few moments, the merged PDF file will be generated and you will see the PDF file
That is it! You are now done with the process and that is how you combine PDF files.