iPhone has its own craze and it cannot be compared to that of the craziness of any others. The recently launched iPhone X has been proving it that people are going crazy over the phone just by seeing a simple promo video of the phone.
When we talk about the iPhone, its most unique and secure operating system iOS is the main attraction and in the recent iOS 11, control center gathered everyone’s attention for sure. But, unfortunately, everyone doesn’t have a budget to buy an iPhone, so let us now learn a simple process using which anyone using an Android smartphone can get this control center on their Android device.
Note: This process works on any Android device that works on Android KitKat or above
- In fact, there are a number of applications available in the Google playstore that promise to give this iOS 11 like feature, but https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.luutinhit.controlcenter ” is the best of them all. So, just simply download and install the Android app on your Android device
- After the installation is completed, it will ask for some permissions, grant them. The Android app itself will guide to the settings remember it is very much important to give it access to the permissions it will ask for
- Then after that when you open the application, you can see the settings page of the app where you can do a lot of customization as you want and like
- Enabling the show on everything option will allow you to access the control center from wherever you are
- You can add your favourite app on the home page with the add favourite app option available
It also has various other options like assistive touch, changing the colour and background