Up to Windows 7, there used to be a sound that the PC used to play after the completion of the booting process. But the later versions of the Windows operating systems have stopped playing the audio at the startup. If you are using one of those operating systems and would like to have that sound back, don’t worry, there is a simple process where you can play a custom audio message on startup. I am here to explain you the detailed process in a few simple steps.
• First of all you need to create a Visual Basic script using Notepad, for that just open the Notepad in your PC and copy paste the line below
welcome=”Welcome to your PC”
Here “Welcome to your PC” is the custom audio message that you can replace with any other message that you wish to play while startup
• Now save that file with any name that can be recognized of its purpose and use the extension .vbs
• Try double clicking it and it should play your custom message
• Now you need to move this file to the Windows startup folder, to do that, open the run command and type shell:startup in the box and click on Ok which will open a new window
• Finally, copy and paste the file to this folder
That is it, you are done and on your next Windows startup, you will hear the custom audio message that you have set.