Android is undoubtedly one of the coolest mobile operating systems available. Android provides its users’ apps for everything right from customizations to multitasking. Multitasking is the new normal trend. To make multitasking much more fun and easier, Android has tonnes of apps to try. One among the many is Panels, which gives you a multitasking sidebar on your screen. It gives you access to your favorite applications, shortcuts, contacts, and widgets.
Adding Multitasking Sidebar With Panels
- As a first step, you need to have the Panels application downloaded and installed on your android device.
- Once you are done with downloading and installing the application, now you should grant certain permissions that the app will prompt.
- Then you will be taken to the main interface of the Panels app.
- Now, you will find a few options there, just tap on the activate toggle button to turn it on.
- If you are done with turning the setting on, just tap on the view option.
- Here, you can adjust the icons, text, position, order anything you wish according to your taste.
- You can also choose and go to more settings to setup other options like dim background, swipe and hold options etc.
- Now, you are done with the setup, it is time for testing.
- Just go to the home screen, and swipe the right edge of the screen.
- Then you will find a sidebar opened with a list of apps displayed in it.
- Swipe it once again to get the full app switcher.
That is it, this is how you can get a customizable multitasking sidebar in your android device with the help of some pretty simple steps.