As promised in our last article, we are here with the step by step guide to cut videos using VLC media player. If you have already learnt the process of adding watermark to your videos and wishing to save that video, then this is what you got to do.
VLC is much more than a media player. It can actually be your editing tool too.
Steps To Cut Videos Using VLC Media Player
- As a first step, open the VLC media player application on your computer/laptop
- Now open the media file that wish to cut by clicking on the ‘Media’ option and then selecting ‘Open File’ from the drop-down menu
- Then click on ‘View’ tab and select ‘Advanced Controls’
- Here you need to use the recording feature available to record and save the segment of the video that would like to cut
- Pause the video from where you would like to cut, you can adjust the starting point of the video by adjusting the slide bar
- Once you are done, just click on ‘Record’ button to start the recording, then click on record button to stop the recording
- This clip will automatically appear on the ‘Videos’ folder of your computer
This is how you can cut videos easily with the few simple steps.