Gmail is the most powerful and useful email service from the search engine giant Google. It is popular because of its various features and user-friendly nature.
Gmail leads in the competition of the mail services. Many people might not be aware of the desktop notifications feature in it. It is the feature where the users will be notified whenever a new email arrives.
Here in this article, I am going to show you the process of setting up the notifications for email which will send you notifications no matter what you are doing on the PC whether browsing the internet, watching videos, pictures, you are not going to miss anything important after enabling this feature.
- To start with this thing, you must be logged in into your Gmail account.
- There will be a gear icon available on the top right corner of the screen, click on it and you will find the Settings option, click on it.
- You will be taken to a new page, there you have to scroll down to the Desktop Notifications option
- Over there you will find three options and select according to your choice, I suggest to choose the first option “New email notification on”
- Now click the Save Changes button at the bottom of the screen.
That is it you are done with the setup and using these simple steps you can enjoy the notifications feature which will alert you when a new mail arrives.