Notifications will be a great distraction for smartphone users these days. Notifications from the various apps regularly will be very much annoying and disturbing as well. Earlier in an article I have already written about blocking WhatsApp notifications on your phones, today in this article I am going to show you the process of disabling Facebook notifications.
In your PC:
Everyone must be receiving game requests on Facebook from their friends, but to get rid of such annoying notifications, you can do something
- First, you should be logged into your account and then head to the Facebook settings page, over there you will find game and app notifications, click on edit
- Then click on turn off
- For disabling other notifications like birthday reminders, head to the notification settings page
- There you can find the Birthdays option and click on off to disable app notifications, just like you can turn off the button behind the other type of notifications to disable them.
In your android app:
- Open the Facebook app in your android mobile where your account is logged in
- Tap on the three horizontal lines available on the top right corner of the app
- Then click on Apps settings
- Then tap on notifications and then disable the notifications that you don’t need.
Follow these steps and get rid of the annoying notifications that you often get into your mobile and even PC.