One of the many problems that the Android users face is that their devices sometimes will be filled with duplicate files which further makes their devices run really slow. This is something really annoying. Why stay calm when the duplicate files are making your device run slow. The better one can do is removing those files and make their device run smooth. But this thing is not any easy and it is impossible if one needs to go through all the files manually, but there is an application that helps you with this meticulous task. So, just follow the steps below.
Delete Duplicate Files With The App “Duplicate Media Remover”
- First of all, you need to get the Android app Duplicate Media Remover downloaded and installed on your device
- Then once the application is installed, just launch the application
- Then it will ask you to choose the folders. Choose the particular folders that you wish to let the app scan for the duplicate files
- Now you need to wait for a few seconds until it finishes the scanning
- After the scan gets finished, it will display you all the scanned files
- Then you can just click on the show duplicate files option after which you will be listed with the duplicate media files
- Then you can simply choose and select the files and delete them if you wish
This is such a really simple and cool way using an Android app to get rid of the duplicate media files on your Android. We hope you make use of this application and get rid of the all the duplicated stuff on your device and make it work smooth, quick and fast without the delay that is being caused by the duplicate media files that eat away the storage in your device.