It doesn’t matter which operating system you might be using, the web browser will always save the downloaded files on the “Download” folder. But that default file saving location may not convenient for everyone and if you have got multiple disk partitions and if you want to save the downloaded files from the internet browser at a particular location, then here are the simple steps that you need to follow. Here we share you the steps involved in setting and change file download location in Microsoft edge browser.
Steps To Change File Download Location In Microsoft Edge
- As a first step, you need to open the Microsoft edge browser in your Windows 10 run computer.
- Then click on the menu button on the top right corner of the browser window.
- Then click on Settings option from the drop-down options appeared there.
- Under the Settings menu, find the downloads option.
- Then on the right-hand side pane of the downloads, click on change button.
- Now, you will see the pop-up window open, here you can select the folder where you wish all your downloaded files to be saved and then click on select folder option.
- If you want, you can also enable the ‘Ask me what to do with each download’ option. This setup will show you the prompt window to select the file download location every time you download a file.
That is it. You are now done with the setup. This is how you can change file download location in edge browser.