QR Code is an easy way of transferring data or information from one screen to the other. They offer easy transformation of various information like a newspaper ad, computer display screen, display window in a retail store. You can use these codes to send mail id, website address which offers the convenience of leading to that page without having to enter a single character.
This technique can also be implemented and used while sending emails. You can easily write and send a message inside a QR Code.
Send Text In The Form Of QR Code
This is a great option for those who feel it is boring to mail in the regular old style. When the person on the other side scans that code, the message that you have sent will open in the email program that he or she is using on their device ready to send a reply. They don’t have to hit the reply button, the reply button. And you can compose the QR that contains your text pretty easily and includes just a few steps.
- First go to the website <a href=http://www.qrstuff.com/>QR Stuff</a>
- Then choose the Email message option from the various options available on the left side of the screen.
- Then it will show a form where you have to fill in the information in those boxes.
- Just fill the mail address, subject and body boxes.
- And finally, you just have to download the code for sending it to anyone. It can be done by simply clicking on the download QR Code option there.
- That is it, you can share it now.
Just to give you a look at how it works, I have created a code here, just try scanning this code on your device.
When you scan the code, it will show you two options copy and mail, click on the mail option and it will ask you which email program you want to use for opening that one, click on the one and it will open the mail ready to reply.