Facebook the social networking giant that has started in the mind of Mark Zuckerberg when he was in his sophomore college at Harvard is now ruling the lives of many people that they couldn’t even imagine their lives without Facebook. Facebook addiction is another topic, but there are also people who use it for good, and if you are also one such person who uses Facebook limitedly but really usefully. Then you will need to know that you can access Facebook even without the internet and here is how you can do that.
Using Facebook Without Internet
- You need to just dial *325# from your phone
- Then after a little bit of processing, you will find a message with a pop-up window on your screen. The message shows as Welcome to Facebook for USSD, just tap on ok and wait for the response
- Then it will ask you to enter your email address associated with your Facebook account, click on send and wait
- In the next screen you will enter the password of your Facebook account, do enter your password carefully or else you will be headed to the beginning again. Enter the correct password and then click on send again
- If you are trying to access the Facebook account from a mobile number that is not liked to your account, then it will ask you whether you would like to link this number, choose as you wish, and click on send again
- Then in the next screen, it will show you the list of services like Newsfeed, Update Status, Wall Post, Friend Request, Messages, Notifications, etc
- You can simply choose the required option by entering the number beside that option and clicking on send
This method of using Facebook in this era of internet where bundles of Jio data is available may seem useless, but it may come to your help when you might want to update your status but your Jio data is over or you don’t have the signal.