It is very well known that Facebook has introduced lots of features like stickers, GIFs, video status, etc over the past few years. now, it has come up with another really attractive feature. Facebook has come up with a cartoon-like creation that would represent a look like a user himself. The feature is known as ‘Facebook Avatars’.
We all might be very much familiar with bitmoji stickers that we use in Snapchat. The ultimate role of avatar is to give a personal touch to the users’ own character. Now, here are the few simple steps, that you need to follow to get your own Facebook avatar done.
Creating Your Very Own Facebook Avatar
- First of all, make sure you have the latest updated version of the Facebook app.
- If you have the latest update downloaded, then you can open the app and tap on the ‘Menu’ button.
- Then scroll down and tap on the ‘See More’ option found there.
- Now here you need to tap on the ‘Avatars’
- Now, you will be taken to the Avatar Panel where you can create your own avatar. You need to select the Skin tone in the very first step.
- Now, select the ‘Hair Style’
- Then, select the ‘Hair colour’
- As a next step, you need to select the ‘Face Shape’
- It even allows you to set the Skin complexion.
- Next, you can select the Skin lines, ‘Eye Shape’
- It has a lot of avatar customization options available. Just go through the options. You will even be asked to select the outfit in the final steps.
- If you are done with all the above steps, just tap on the ‘Done’ button.
- In the next page, tap on the ‘Next’ button.
- Under the ‘Use your avatar in comments’ box, tap on the ‘Next’ button.
- Now open any Facebook chat, and under the ‘Stickers’ you will find your avatar.
That is it, you are done with the setup, you can now use the Facebook Avatar.