Many of us might be very much aware of the floating bar in the LG V30 and some of us are really in love with it. Don’t you think it would be great if we will be able to have that bar on our Android devices? Yes, Right!!!!
Of course, we can get that floating bar in our Android phones and other devices, here are the steps that you need to follow
- You must have the Floating Bar LG V30 installed on your device
- Now when you open the application, you can see four tabs on the home page where you can customize the things that you would like to have in the bar
- The tabs are apps, tools, contacts and websites and each page have a toggle to enable and disable it. You will be able to add five items in each category
- You can simply switch to a particular tab and then tap on the plus icon and add items in it
- In this process, the app will ask you for permission which you need to grant to proceed
- When you are done with adding, simply exit the app and you can see the bar floating on your home screen
- And the thing to note here is that the app is free to use and you can only be able to add apps in the free version of the application, if you would like to add contacts, tools or websites as items in the bar, then you need to purchase the application
Thus give your Android devices a stylish touch with this bar.