With the recently released update, Google Calendar has got just better as it got some awesome features in it for the users. The first and majorly noticeable change is that it has got rid of its age-old design and the interface of the application has been upgraded.
You may see the new interface of the application loaded automatically or the old interface may load and you need to just click on the Use new calendar option on the top right corner of the screen. And then you will see am upgrade now option which you can select to go for the upgrade.
Apart from the cool and new upgraded design, you also need to know the features that have been introduced in the recent update.
- Users can now enjoy the rich formatting that helps the invites in Google more appealing to others. The links added in the description will now open in an event detail window
- Users can now experience multiple calendars by categorizing their personal and professional tasks, with the new design you can view the multiple calendars in side by side windows
- As a part of the newly upgraded features, the calendar application will now allow the users to see the contact information of the users within the events. Users can get the information about the user by simply hovering the cursor over the person’s name
- The new calendar application comes with a bin that the users can get back their accidentally deleted events back. Users can find the bin by clicking on the gear option
- The responsive screen is yet another feature which makes the company make the most use of the screen and the users can find this feature enabled by default
So, do upgrade to the new version of the Google Calendar and enjoy the awesome features.