All the data you have on your PCs and laptops can be very much important to you and you cannot think of losing them. Many of us use backup services or various cloud storage services for saving data. The best-known cloud storage services include Google Drive, One Drive.
The one thing that is annoying about cloud storage is the efforts needed to upload the data. How about this upload happening automatically, sounds great right. Let us now learn how to automate the PC with cloud storage.
As Google Drive is the most used cloud storage, we are using it here
- To begin with, you must be having Backup and Sync tool downloaded and installed on your device. Make sure you download the version that is compatible with your device
- After installing, just grant a few permissions that the application will ask for proceeding further
- Then fill in a few login details to get inside your Drive
- Now, under the various sections of the application, you have to select whether you wish to sync data between your PC devices and Drive or just between PC and your Drive
- The Backup and Sync tool will go on to do backup and synchronize until you close it
You can now find all your content automatically backup up into Google Photos or Drive whichever option you have selected. So, keep the app running and you don’t have to do anything else.