Google fonts is an extremely beautiful and awesome collection of web fonts that can be used in your HTML web pages without any kind of restrictions. As the fonts are specially designed for web pages, these fonts may look more attractive than the regular fonts like Arial, Times New Roman. They will also be in the comfortably readable format. All the Google Web fonts are made available under open font license since they can be used anywhere without the fear of any license issues. You can even use Google web fonts on your PC.
Not only in the web pages, you can even make use of these beautiful and easily legible fonts on your PC. You can use them on your office documents, notepad articles, or any other such programs on your computer.
The process is also pretty simple as it is a legal thing and you don’t have to use any tricks here. You simply just download and install the fonts on your computer. Here is how you can get them on your computer
Get Google Web Fonts With Google Fonts Director
- Open the Google Fonts Director
- Pick your favorite fonts from there and add them to your collection
- You can see a minimized window with families selected written on it. Just click on it and you will see a download icon there and tap on it
- You will get fonts in the .ttf format in a zipped file downloaded on your PC
- Now finally just unzip the file and then install the fonts individually by double-clicking them. Then click on the install option
This is the simple step by step procedure that needs to be followed for getting the Google fonts on your Windows PC. We hope and wish you to follow this process and get it done easily.