You may have heard this word beta one time or the other. Every android application’s update will be first released on its beta version which is being tested by a set of people called beta testers and after testing it for some time, the update will be released to the application after making any required changes. If you also want to use the android beta app then here are the simple steps that you can follow
- Open the Google Playstore and search for the application that you want to use the beta
- Now go to the bottom of the screen and there you can find an option Become a beta tester, click on the I’m in button available there.
- It will show a pop-up screen with a message to join the beta program, click on join
- Then you will see the earlier become a beta tester option changed to beta sign up in progress
- It will take a few minutes after which you can find the updates if any
- Install the updates and test them before anyone can.
But you have to remember as it is a beta version, the application may not be stable and not all the android applications in Google Playstore have beta testing options.