Okay, let’s do some exercise!
How many passwords do you use from the time you wake up in the morning to the time you go to bed in night? Let’s make a rough count… Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, Amazon, Flipkart, SBI online, LinkedIn, Evernote, Quora etc. Phew, the count doesn’t end still, what about Outlook, Snapdeal, Debit cards info and even your PC or mobile passwords.
Also the burden on our brains doubles if we have multiple accounts for a single website. How many of you remember all those passwords exactly every time you need them? Aren’t you, then this article is for you.
Almost everything in this world is digitalized now. There is nothing exaggeration in saying – the only thing that secures your privacy and your identity today is your passwords. Because of the negligence, intolerance, busyness or even with the mixture of all the three, most of us choose to go for a single MASTER PASSWORD that we use for all the websites.
But this can make the doors open for a havoc to come. To solve this problem, there are a plenty of potential applications in the market known as ‘Password Managers’ to track all your passwords. One such application is ‘Dashlane Password Manager’ for Android.
Dashlane makes it easy to track all your passwords and your personal info that you use across the internet, with the access anywhere and anytime. You can save all your passwords at Dashlane in one place and use them whenever needed without the headache of remembering all those. The ultimate features that Dashline provides what sets it apart from all other applications are –
- 1) Apart from saving all your passwords at a single convenient place, Dashlane gives you the instant access to all your accounts whenever needed and its AutoFill features makes you feel awww.
- 2) It allows you to sync the data between between multiple devices you use.
- 3) It will alert you to change your passwords regularly and it can even make the strong passwords on behalf of you for your accounts.
- 4) ‘Digital Wallet’ feature is like feather in its cap and it will make your secure payments on the go.
- 5) You can grant access to your passwords to some others in case of any emergency.
The most important and the ultimate feature that Dashlane provides is its user interface and its AES-256 encryption to your passwords. They say only YOU have the access to your information and not even Dashlane has the key to your encrypted data.
You also try and let us know how it feels to use ‘Dashlane’, in the comments section below. And lastly,
“Treat your password like your toothbrush. Don’t let anybody else use it, and get a new one every six months.”
– Rakesh Priyatham