Bookmarks in the browsers are the most useful ones and also popular among the internet users. They make the task of the internet users very easy by giving them easy access to the various websites they visit on a regular basis. But have you ever felt bored of the icons in your Google chrome browser and there is actually a way to get rid of those boring icons and here is how you can do that.
It is a pretty simple process and all you need to do is just using a simple chrome extension called Favicon Changer.
- Add the extension favicon Changer to your Chrome browser.
- In the second step, you need to search for an image that you would like to use as favicon on your browser bookmarks. Websites like freefavicon can be useful for finding the images for your bookmarked icons.
- Now go to the website that you would like to set as a bookmark, or if you have it bookmarked then open it in the new tab.
- Now click on the extension icon, here you have to select whether you want to set the image for the single page or the entire website.
- Click on the browse and then select the image that you would like to set.
- Once you have selected the image, just click on change.
Use these simple steps, and change the icons of your websites in Google Chrome.