The popularity of the Android devices has reached this much also because of the number of the customizations they have been offering the users. And the customizations are the attracting feature of these devices that you can get your device customized just as you like. So, now let us learn about customizing our devices using LibreSubstratum. So, here we go
One thing to note before heading towards the process is that this process only works with devices that run on Android Nougat that supports Overlay Manager Service.
- And to begin the process, first of all, you need to get this LibreSubstratum app installed on your device, you can get it from the Google Play store
- And you will also be needing the Substratum Theme Engine Root
- Then head to your device Settings>Developer options and scroll down to the debugging section, and enable the option Force to authorize every theme app
- Then install any of the Substratum theme that you like and wish to have on your device from the Google Play store
- After installing the theme, then head to the LibreSubstratum app. Now tap on the theme that you wish to set for your device and select the overlay you liked from the list
- Then tap on the plus icon in the bottom right corner of the screen. Then choose the option compile, select and activate
- That is it you are done setting up and the overlays will be installed on your device
We hope this process of theming up your Android device will help you in turning up your devices with a new look. And thus help you in making them look great again. Theme up your device as you like with this simple and clumsy less process. All it takes is a few simple steps and a little bit of your time.