Many people want to set low battery notification ringtone in an android phone because nowadays we are unable to know our mobile is charged or not. Due to this, our mobile will shut down without notification and you are not aware of it. And when you look at your device, you will found it off. All the apps or programs which are running on your android will be lost due to this. Now, you have to do all the work again after charging and turning on your phone. But what if we tell you how to set up a low battery notification ringtone in android phone, it will be useful. While many phones come with this setting default, some may not. This is for those who don’t have it.
Steps To Set Up Low Battery Notification
- The first step, you have to do is download Battery Notifier BT app on your Android phone.
- After downloading the app, open it and then click on the ‘Settings’ option.
- It will show you a list of settings, click on the ‘Low battery charge options’ option from that list.
- Now, select from the options ‘Low battery level’, ‘Repeat interval’, ‘Vibration mode’, ‘Sound mode’ and ‘Notification ringtone’ and customize them according to your need.
- Done, you have successfully set up the low battery notification ringtone in android. Now, according to your selected low battery level, your android phone will start ringing automatically on a low battery and you will get notified. You can charge your phone before it will be switched off due to low battery issue.
We hope and wish these simple steps to let your phone warn you to charge when it is on a low battery will help you. Do try setting up.