The best part of the Mac devices is the touch bar in them. Have you ever wanted to have that kind of a bar in your Android device? Yes, Right!!! If you like the control strip feature in the bar, you just need to follow a simple procedure and that doesn’t even require your device to be rooted. Let us now get into the process and know hoe to get the bar in our devices.
• In the first step, you need to enable the installation of third party APK files, you can do this by going to Settings>Security>Check the Unknown Sources option
• Download the TouchBar APK file and install it
• After installing it, just grant it all permissions like Screen Overlay, Write System Settings, Do Not Disturb Access
• Then in the next step, scroll down and tap on Activate TouchBar to activate it
• You can now just tap on the space just above the navigation bar to display the bar and interact with it
This bar allows you to change your Android device’s brightness, WiFi, Bluetooth, Screen Rotation, Brightness, sound settings and all. So, try these simple steps and get a Mac like bar on your device.