The default messaging application available with the Android devices is not pretty much impressive and if you would like to try something new and interesting then the messaging application from Microsoft can be your best selection. It has some brilliant and useful features that you must know.
The Android app from Microsoft is SMS Organizer. It is available in the Google play store to download for free for the Android users. It is a pure messaging application with tons of features in its list.
- This messaging application has the OTP detection feature which allows the users the convenience that they don’t have to copy and paste the OTP while shopping or paying online, it detects automatically
- It by default takes the messages backup into Google drive. You can set the settings to update the backup manually or even set to backup every day, every week
- This intelligent messaging application sorts the messages you receive in different categories which makes your task simple
- Like the mail app settings, this application even allows the users to filter the messages so that they will automatically be sorted by the next time
- If you get some messages with dates like due dates and any particular dates, then the Android app will actually work as a reminder for you and reminds you of that particular task
- Another interesting thing to know is that this application allows each user to send up to 30 free messages a month.
All these features make the SMS Organizer app very much worth it.