VLC is without any doubt the most popular media players among the Windows users. It is the MX player of the windows users. It supports almost all the types of video and audio formats. People love to watch movies, videos on the VLC media player. If you are watching a movie of a language which is not your mother tongue, then it is always suggested to have subtitles. So, to get the subtitles on, you don’t actually have to use any other media player, you can get the subtitles right on the VLC media player. So, here is a simple procedure you need to follow for that
- To begin with, first, you need to get the VLCSUB extension downloaded to your VLC media player
- When you get that zip file downloaded on your PC or laptop, then just extract the file
- And then find the vlsub.lua file in it and copy that file
- Now head to the directory C: Program FilesVideoLANVLClua and then create a folder there and name it extensions
- Then in the newly created folder with the name extensions, just paste the vlsub.lua file
- Now try to play any movie using the VLC media player, then in the VLC window, click on view and then click on VLC sub option
- Then click on the option search by name to search for the subtitle track of the movie
- Then select the track that you think will be good for your movie and then click on download selection
- Then you will find a message saying subtitle downloaded success.
- You will then find the subtitle added to your movie automatically. Enjoy the movie with subtitles.
Follow these simple and quick steps to add subtitles to your movie which gives more understanding of the movie and allows you to enjoy the movie better.