Gmail is undoubtedly the most popular email service even there are a lot of email services available in the market. It is pretty simple and easy to use this mail service and also has a lot of features in it. But it still doesn’t have the facility of sending multiple emails at a time which is the most wanted or desired feature at times.
Send Multiple Gmails At Once
For some people, forwarding emails is a troublesome thing that they do daily. For Gmail (and many other email clients) users, you know that it only allows you to forward one email at a time. So if you have a bunch of emails to be forwarded, you need to open each of those and click the forward option to have them forwarded. Wish there was a way to quickly forward multiple emails at once? Luckily, there is.
But we can enable this facility for Gmail using a Google Chrome extension which is the “Multi Forward for Gmail”
- First thing you need to do is install the Chrome extension, after installing it just login into your Gmail account
- Select the multiple emails which you like to send. Click on the multi-forward icon that you will find with the other options.
- The chrome extension will then ask you to authenticate your account, just click on sign in.
- You will then be directed to login page where you need to login again and then click on allow in the permissions page.
- After its done you will see a message saying Authentication succeeded
- Now select the multiple emails that you wish to send and click on the Multi forward icon. Then enter the addresses of the recipients, you can enter multiple recipients and click on the multi-forward button
Do not close the window as it will take a few seconds to send the emails.