We all know that Windows 10 is the most used operating system around the world. More than three fourth of the PCs in the world are run on the Windows operating system. But however, the Mac operating system always overrules Windows with its decent and attractive appearance. To back its features with appearance Microsoft recently rolled out a feature that it has been working on for the past few years. The company rolled out the new Windows 10 start menu feature to all the Windows 10 Insiders in the Dev Channel. Many of the people are still unable to enjoy the new menu as they are still stuck with the old one. So, if you are one of them, here are the steps needed to activate the new start menu.
Steps To Follow To Activate New Start Menu In Windows 10 With ViveTool
Vive is an open-source tool created to enable hidden features in the Windows operating system. It can actually activate a feature that exists in the OS. So, now to activate this new start menu, let us use this tool.
- To begin with, you should have the ViveTool downloaded and installed on your PC.
- Next, you need to extract the file into a folder.
- Then right-click on the Start button and then choose the option ‘Command Prompt (Administrator)’ from the pop-up menu.
- Now, in the command window, enter the patch where you have unpacked the tool.
- Then, type the following command – ViVeTool.exe addconfig 23615618 2.
- Finally, just restart your PC.
- Once the restart is complete, you will find the new start menu.