If you are interested in following the news from everywhere and stay connected while you stay updated all the time, then you will also be having a worry of missing the news out. But you will be surprised to know that there is actually a way to keep a tab on your favorite topics. Google alerts is a feature that comes in with Google. It serves as a notification service for web contents, specific piece of news, topics, places, etc. It allows you to select your favorite topics and will be alerting you whenever it finds any matching search results on the web. This is interesting right! Now, we are going to teach you how to set up Google alerts on your mobile device.
How to set up Google Alerts
- As a first step, you need to open the Google Alerts home page on your browser. Now in the search bar there, just enter a topic of your own
- Then to refine the alert, just click on ‘Show Options’, here you just go through all the options and customize the alert filter
- Choose the filters according to your need and wish. Under how often, just select at most once a day
- Then finally click on ‘create alert’ option
- Now you are all set to receive alerts on your mobile device.
If you wish, you can also the Google alerts to be delivered to you at a specific time. Now click on the gear icon and choose the delivery time.
This is our simple and easy to understand take on the way to set up the Google alerts feature on your mobile device. You can take control of the content and delivery time with the help of the filter option available. Just give it a try.
This is quite a useful feature which you can make use of it to streamline the information.