One Plus 5T one of the recent hits in the mobile phone industry has got many interesting features in it and people are just going crazy over the phone and if you are also one of those One Plus 5T fans, but couldn’t afford to buy it, then you must be satisfied with the articles that we have been offering to get various features from the One Plus device on any of your Android phones. So, here we are back with another interesting thing. The face unlock feature of the One Plus device is another attractive feature that is, in fact, challenging the iPhone X’s face id, so here is how you can get on your phone.
- Before digging into the process, make a note that this process works with any devices running on Android Lollipop and above
- Head to Settings>Security>Smart Lock on your Android phone, and here to continue the process, first you need to secure your device with a PIN or password
- Then you will see the smart lock option active, tap on it
- Select trusted face from the list of the smart lock settings, and in the screen read the instructions and tap on set up, then on the next screen click on next
- Then it will start registering your face id by detecting your face, place your face inside the circle and let it scan and after its done, click on done
- That is it you are done setting up the face unlock in your Android phone, it will unlock your device as soon as it detects your face and for this you need to be facing the camera while trying to unlock your phone and you can see the device detecting your face and getting unlocked automatically and it all happens in seconds.
Get this One Plus 5T like auto face unlock feature on your Android device as well.