OnePlus mobile phones are quite a huge hit and it is because of the features they offer and the uniqueness of those features. And one such feature that the latest OnePlus devices hold is the parallel apps feature which lets the users have an app installed multiple times on a single device. As well all knew this feature earlier as well with it featuring in devices like Xiaomi, Oppo, Honour, Vivo. Even Samsung devices got this feature with the recent Oreo update, if you are not able to get this feature as you don’t have these brand devices or you don’t get the software update done, then still you can get that feature and here are the steps for it.
There are quite many applications for this purpose, but this app we are going to introduce you to is the best.
- To begin the process, first, you need to download and install the application Parallel Space in your Android device
- Then when you open the application and you will see a start option on the opening screen, just tap on it to begin
- Then you will find the list of all the applications on your device that you can clone
- You can clone up to nine applications, so be choosy in picking up the apps for cloning as you need to pick only the important ones and the ones that you really need to use multiple times
- You can select the apps listed by just tapping on them, scroll down and select the ones you wish to clone, once you are done choosing, just tap on the option add to parallel space on the bottom of your device’s screen
- Then you will find the selected applications listed in the parallel space app window, tap on the particular app to sign in with your account
- If you haven’t selected 9 apps which is your end limit, you can see an add app option where you can just tap to clone apps making them parallel apps
- You can access the cloned apps by open this application as you can find them in the app window
Thus you can communicate better and in a separate way by creating privacy between your professional and personal accounts.