Ordering groceries online is the best way anytime. But with the recent lockdown and all, the online shopping of groceries is becoming widely popular. In fact, it has become an essential part of our daily routines. Many of us are trying the already available sources and some of us are also actually exploring new ways to order essential commodities online. Reliance has launched its new grocery delivery service JioMart. It is currently live in three cities near Mumbai – Navi Mumbai, Thane, and Kalyan.
The best thing about this JioMart service is that it allows the users to order groceries through the most popular messaging service WhatsApp. Now, let us take a look at how to order groceries through JioMart.
Steps to order groceries via JioMart
- As a first step, you need to save JioMart’s official contact number 88500 08000 to your phone’s contacts. Then you can find JioMart’s Business account on your WhatsApp contacts list.
- Now you can simply open JioMart’s conversation window and send a “Hi” message. Then, you will get a link to start placing your orders. Orders placed will be available for pick up within the next 2 days.
- Just click on the link you received and fill in all the essential details such as mobile number, area, locality, flat or house number, society name, and your full name. Finally, check the “Receive updates on WhatsApp” box.
- Then on the next page, you will find a list of items available to purchase. Now, all you need to do is just add all the items that you would like to order and then tap on the ‘place order’ option on the bottom of the window.
- Then, it will display an order confirmation message along with the total amount of the order placed. You will also receive a PDF format of the order invoice to your WhatsApp number.
- Jio will send you SMS alerts through WhatsApp and let you know when the products are ready to be picked from the store. You will also receive the Google Maps location for the nearest JioMart Kirana store along with the message.
That is how one can place an order via JioMart using WhatsApp. We hope this service expands to various other cities as well.