Pixel devices are very much unique in software as they are with their hardware. It is the combination of both these things that makes the device perfect. Pixel 2 launcher and Google lens are exclusive to these phones and we have earlier learned how to get a pixel 2 like launcher on any device. And now in this article, let us learn how to get a Google lens on your Google photos whatever Android device you have.
One thing you must not before heading through this process is that you can do this process on rooted devices only.
- You must first have to download the Google Lens flashable zip file that is made by an XDA developer
- Once downloaded, then you need to boot your file in recovery mode you can find how you can boot your device in recovery mode for your particular device by searching online
- On recovery mode, just head to the download directory and locate the Google installer zip file and tap on install image, confirm to flash
- Then your device will flash the file and after the flashing is completed you click on the reboot system option to reboot your device
- After your device is rebooted, just open the Google photos app and when you tap on any photo, you can see the Google lens icon in the menu, tap on it, and get started
- Now for every photo you open, you will have this icon that lets you identify what is in the picture
So, do try this application where you will have a lot of fun using it. Google Lens can be, it’s still quite limited in what it can do before it points you to another app. You might not have to lean on those other apps quite so often n the near future. In the wake of an initial discovery earlier in April, the 9to5Google team has spotted evidence that Lens could soon include a host of “filters” aimed at fulfilling specific augmented reality tasks. A “translate” filter, for instance, might auto-detect one language and offer to convert it to another instead of simply copying text and asking to launch Google Translate.