Instagram, the very much popular photo sharing website is one among those mobile platforms that don’t seem to care about the desktop version of the application. The web service of the app has recently allowed users to sign up for the service from PCs, until then the users, the users without smartphones have no other way to sign up for the service.
But still, the official Windows app of Instagram down allow the user to post from PC.
But who doesn’t wish to post photos to their account directly from PC. Yes, it can be done. All you must be using is a Chrome browser. You need to add an extension to do this. Here are the simple steps to do that
- Add Instagram From Computer extension to your Google Chrome browser that you can find in the Chrome Web store.
- Click on the computer icon on the top right corner of the screen and then the three dots icon which opens a new web page.
- Sign in using your username and password and enter the caption to the photo that you might be posting
- Click on choose a file and upload the picture
- Now click on the send button
- Once the progress bar on the right completes hundred percent, your photo is posted in your account and it will show up in the Instagram
Thus using this simple extension for the Chrome browser you can easily post photos to your account.