Google launched its latest operating system Android 11 this September. One of the most exciting features of the newly launched operating system is definitely the revamped power menu. The power menu has got all the necessary controls such as Power Off, Restart, and Emergency Mode to the top portion and made space to accommodate smart home controls and Google Pay Cards in the rest of the area. But not everyone feel the smart home or google pay cards controls necessary. So, here is how you can customize it.
Steps To Setup Power Menu Controls
- When you first open the Power Menu Controls, the app will request you permissions. Now, when you tap on the permissions request, you will be redirected to Settings page
- After granting required permissions, enable all the features that you need from the app. You can enable the features anytime by coming back, so don’t worry about doing everything at once or missing out anything
- After enabling all the required toggles, it is now time to add the application to the power menu
- You can simply long press on the power menu, tap on the ‘Device Controls’ button and then choose ‘Power Controls’
- The toggle control options which you have enabled earlier will appear here on this page. You can further curate or edit the toggles or controls you would like to have in the power menu
- After you are done choosing all the features, simply tap on the save button
- That is it, you are done with the setup, you can now see all the enabled toggles in the power menu the next time you long-press and use the power menu
Hope you found this tutorial useful.