This happens with all of us many times, we may be working on so many tabs at the same time. And we accidentally click on the close button of the browser window which closes all our opened tabs and that is the hell kind of a situation which we regret a lot. But you can simply reopen tabs that you closed recently.
Regretting alone doesn’t going help us anyway, so just help you when you are stuck in such bloody situations; here we have put together the simple steps that you can try to get back the closed tabs in various browsers.
How to Reopen Tabs in Chrome browser
- In the browser window, just right-click on the currently opened tab and from the pop-up menu, just click on the reopen closed tab option
- Or else use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + Shift + T
If you want to reopen tabs in the mobile version of the Chrome browser just tap on the menu button on the right side of the browser and then click on the option recent tabs.
Reopen tabs in Firefox
- Just right-click on any of the opened tabs and then from the menu select the option undo close tab
- Or else make use of the keyboard shortcuts Ctrl + Shift + T
- And in case you are using the mobile version of the Firefox, then tap on the watch icon and then click on the option recently closed
Reopen Tabs in Safari
- Go to History and then click on Reopen last closed window option
- Or else make use of the shortcut key CMD +Shift + T
- If you are using the mobile version of the Safari browser, then tap on the tabs button and then long press the plus button to open the list of the recently closed tabs
So, hopefully, these simple steps will save you from regret.