Smartphones have become a part of our daily life and we just cannot imagine our lives without smartphones. What if we lost such an important thing in our lives, there are a lot of ways to find it and get it back. The most general and first technique or the thing we try immediately after we lost our phone or couldn’t find our phone are by just giving it a call. This has become quite a useful thing then and now as we are using this trace our phone if you just forgot where we have kept it. This is fine. But what if our phone is in silent mode and we cannot trace it, don’t worry, here is a technique that you can use to ring a phone that is in silent mode and is untraceable.
Making An Android Phone Lost In Silent Mode Ring
For doing this, first of all, the android device manager should be active on your device and it needs just a few simple steps to enable it
- Open the device settings.
- Now head to Security.
- And then to Device Administrators.
- Then here just check the android device manager option to enable it.
Now you are done with the setup and to make it ring when you lost it in the silent mode just follow the steps below
- Just head to the Android device manager page in your PC or laptop or whatever.
- Log in with the Gmail account that you have used to login in your Android phone.
- You will now see a page with the Android device manager dashboard with options Ring, Lock, Erase.
- And it will show the tracked location of your device automatically.
- You just click on the ring option to find your Android phone
So, just try these simple steps and make your task of searching for your phone simple.