Sending a message, scheduling a message, while sending a message is something that we all know, scheduling a message isn’t something difficult, but it is something that needs some third-party application as far as we know. But the good news is Google has recently added the ability to schedule a message to its very known messaging application, Google Messages.
This new feature in Google messages will actually allow the users to schedule text messages at a future date and time.
Steps To Schedule A Text Message In Google Messages
- Make sure you have the latest, updated version of the Google Messages app on your phone
- Once you are sure about the latest update, then open the Google Messages app, start a new conversation or you can even enter a older conversation
- Now type a message that you would like to schedule and send
- Now tap on the send button and hold it for a while. This can also be called as long press.
- This will initiate the message scheduling feature
- You will be redirected to a new screen where you will find scheduling options, select date and time and then tap on save
- Once you are done with it, tap on send option found there
- That is it, you have successfully scheduled your message
So, you don’t have to worry about how to schedule a message from now on as you have this feature on Google Messages itself.