Gmail is probably the primary mailing service that many of us use and one of the most required features that it lacks is the mail scheduling feature. Everyone desires to have the feature to schedule an email as it may help them in many of the emergency situations and save them when they are in need many times.
If you are one such a person who is looking forward to enjoying this feature but on your Gmail account, then don’t worry, you can actually enjoy the feature without switching your mail and here is how you can.
Schedule An Email
- You need to be using Chrome browser for this purpose as you need to download and install a Google Chrome extension called Boomerang for this
- Now login to your Gmail account
- Then open the compose mailbox and you can see a new option on the bottom of the window which says send later
- So, after you are done with composing the mail, just click on send later option to set the time and date
- Specify the exact date and time at which you wish to send the email
- Then hit on send later and your email will be scheduled
- You need to get the boomerang for Gmail app downloaded and installed on your Android device
- Then open the application and configure your Gmail using your login id and password for your Gmail account
- Then compose the email in the application and hit on send later option
- Now specify the desired time and date at which you want the email to be sent
- Then finally hit send and your email will be scheduled, it will be sent at that particular time you have mentioned
Thus these simple chrome extension and Android app allow you to schedule an email in your desktop and Android device respectively. Do try them and make life sorted.