Google Chrome is undoubtedly one of the best browsers available and is also the most popular browser. It supports some very cool and interesting features by default or with the help of some chrome extensions. Now, in this piece of article, let us know how to schedule websites in Chrome and set them to open later.
Schedule Websites To Open Later
There comes certain situations at times when we would need to visit some certain websites at a certain time, for those times you can schedule certain websites to open them at a later time. Here are the simple steps that you need to follow
- First, you need to add the chrome extension called Open me later by techwyse in your Chrome browser
- Now open the website which you need to open at a later time or schedule to open later
- Then click on the extension icon from the Chrome’s taskbar
- Then set up the date and time for that particular website to open at a certain time in your browser
- If you wish, you can even change the scheduled time by clicking on the clock icon of the extension
- You can see all the scheduled websites as a list there, just edit the date and time, then click on save
- If you ever want to erase a tabyou’vev set up, click on the Chrome extension, then click on the box to the left of the date. Right above the green Save button, you’ll see a plus and minus sign. Click on the minus sign, and confirm your choice in the pop-up window that will instantly appear.
Open me later is thus a great extension that helps you to schedule websites.
Thanks to this Chrome extension you don’t have to depend on those reminders that usually never work. The site will automatically open, so you can finally cross that site off your to-do list. It’s also beginner-friendly and works every time.