We all might be very much aware of the back tap feature in iOS 14, which is one of the most exciting and fun features. It allows the users to simply back tap on their phone for capturing a screenshot. Android 11 has also come up with a similar feature that allows the users to do different things like controlling media playback, opening phone’s camera. If you don’t have the latest android version, but you still wish to enjoy this feature, then you still can with the help of a third party application. Tap tap is an android app that brings in the iOS exclusive feature to Android phones. This application is not directly available on the playstore, so you can sideload the app in your device. So, let us now list down the steps involved for taking screenshot with a tap.
Take Screenshot With A Tap – Using Tap Tap
- As a first step, you need to get the application Tap Tap downloaded and installed on your device.
- Once the installation is done, open the application and you will see an access permission at the beginning of the interface of the app. You need grant accessibility permission and then disable battery optimization.
- Once the setup is done, tap on the double-tap actions option available on the screen.
- There you will see option screenshots, below that you find add requirements, tap on that.
- Now select the option display on.
- Then on the launch assistant, tap on add requirements and select display off.
- Make sure you set the launch assistant display off and the screenshot display on.
That is it, you are now done with the setup. Now just move to home screen and check by tapping on the back of your device. You can see the screenshot capturing. Hope you liked this different style of taking screenshots.