YouTube has a huge collection of some very interesting and useful videos, and sometimes we may find some videos interesting and wish to share them with our near and dear ones. There are a lot of tools for saving, sharing videos from the most popular video sharing website. But what if we liked only a certain part of the video and the rest is just doesn’t worth sharing it, we cannot waste our time just to download it, cut or trim it using a video editor and then share it, it takes a lot of our time. But don’t worry, there is another simple process using which we can simply share and bookmark the specific part of the video.
Learn How To Share A Specific Part Of A YouTube Video
• You should enable a Chrome extension called YouTube Bookmarker and it enables you to just create multiple bookmarks in a single video
• Just go to Chrome web store and search for it
• Download it and enable it
• Now when you open the video in the website you will see a bookmark option below the video, just click on it and you will see a window open to the right of the video, just set the timings there and give it a name and click on save
Now if you want to share a specific part of the video, then follow these steps
• First, you need to copy the string of numbers and letters you find after ‘watch?v=’ in the URL of the video you would like to share
Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-UMX5sVDKQ, just copy the highlighted part
• Now you need to incorporate that thing in this new embed URL
• Every sharing URL consists this common part https://www.youtube.com/embed/
• After that comes the copied part of the video you would like to share
• After that comes a ‘?’ followed by ‘start=specific time&end-specific time’
After you are done with creating the URL just share it with the ones you want, you may find this process a little critical, but you can give it a try if you think the certain part of the video is worth sharing. You will get used to it with time.