Android is one such a unique operating system that enhances the ability of the device and gives the users a wonderful experience. It always welcomes the developers to showcase their creative and innovative ideas. Android is even the most customizable operating system. Adjusting brightness is one such a feature that many of us use very often. Let us now learn a simple process using which we can adjust the brightness levels in our devices with the help of a slider. So, follow these simple steps if you also would like to get a brightness slider on your status bar.
Steps To Add Brightness Slider On Your Android Device
- Then you need to download the APK file of the Amazon Underground App
- First of all, you need to turn on the unknown sources option in the settings of your Android device by going to your device Settings>Security. Then make sure the Unknown Sources option is checked
- Then install the downloaded APK of the Amazon Underground app and sign in using your Amazon account
- Then search for the Display brightness app with a bulb icon developed by RubberSoft, download and install it
- Now open the application and you can see that you can actually make a lot of customizations to the brightness slider
- You can select the size, adjust the transparency, alter the slider’s length, relocate the screen position of the slider
- That is it, you are done with the setup and you can just drag the slider to adjust the brightness level. The percentage will be displayed in the center of the screen
These simple and easy steps can thus help you in relocation the brightness slider to the status bar. Make your life simple by relocating the status bar in your device. Have a stress less viewing by adjusting the brightness as you like.