Tasker is one of the most popular automation tools available in the Google play store for Android users. It is a bit difficult to use, but it can offer the users with a lot of customizations if used properly. The app itself is a very powerful one, but there are also some plugins that make it even more powerful. Auto tools are one such a very powerful plugin that adds a lot of functionalities to Tasker. Let us now see the process of adding the auto tools to the tasker android app.
Tasker For Your Android Device
This application lets you customize your Android device according to your wish. Make sure you follow the steps below.
- First of all, to begin with, the process, you must be having the Tasker application installed on your smartphone. It will have a 7-day trial and after that, you need to pay to use it
- Then download and install the Auto Tools application
- Now launch the Tasker app on your device and head to the ‘Tasks’ tab. Tap on the plus icon which you can find on the bottom right corner of your device’s screen and give it a name
- Then you need to choose an action for this task, to do that tap on the plus icon at the bottom right corner and then select ‘choose plugin’ option
- Then it will show up the menu of all the plugins you have installed on your device, choose Auto Tools, and then it will show you the list of multiple actions you can do with the plugin that you have chosen
You have just completed adding the plugin and you can try a lot of customizations and you can set a lot of actions for swipes, or create app launchers that you can easily explore navigating through the app.