In this generation of technology, communication between two persons is mostly happening over the internet and it feels good if we will be able to communicate, search, browse in our mother tongue. It is possible and very easy of course. Rather than typing everything in English font, why don’t we download that particular font to our pc and type that language in its very own font? Sounds good right!!!! So today we are going through the simple process of setting up the Telugu typing in our laptops, personal computers that run on windows.
Setup For Typing Telugu Font
Let us start
Google input tools is a simple software which allows you to enable Telugu font on your PC/laptop.
- First, open the following link in your internet browser preferably chrome
Now you will be taken to a page where you will find on the right side of the screen some options like this
Select Telugu over there and check the terms and conditions check box and then click on download.
- Now you will see Google input tools installed on your PC/laptop
- After the download is done, install it.
That is it you are done with the setup of Telugu typing on your desktop. Let us now learn how to switch between the input methods.
- Firstly using a simple shortcut Windows key + Spacebar you can switch between the various input methods that you have setup on your device.
- You will see the input language icon right to the side of the system date and time icon. Click on it and you will get a pop-up menu where you can select your preferred language of input.
So, flaunt your friends and family typing the Telugu font by doing this simple setup on your computer and make Telugu typing simple and easy.
Setup easy and type easy!!!