Instagram, a popular social media platform among teenage especially has now come up with a new feature that seems to be imitating the recently banned Chinese app Tiktok. This recently launched feature on Instagram allows its users to shoot short videos and add filters or music from Instagram’s catalog and share it. It is known that India is the fourth country, after Brazil, Germany, and France, where the format is being tested. So, if you don’t get this feature yet, don’t worry it will take a while, but you will get it.
The company has partnered with various music labels to provide a variety of songs and music to create content. The feature is called ‘Reels’.
Where to find Instagram reels?
- This option is now available on Instagram camera similar to Boomerang and Instagram live.
- Open the Instagram camera for Instagram stories.
- You can find the ‘Reels’ option at the bottom of the screen alongside ‘story’ and ‘live’.
How to use Instagram reels?
- Start making the video by clicking on the ‘Reels’ option as mentioned in the above steps.
- You are given an option to switch between the front camera and rear-view camera.
- You can observe various options on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Options will be to add music, filters, change recording speed, etc.
- It allows you to even record a reel with your own voice.
- You will also be provided with a variety of AR effects to users to enable them to add a unique touch to their videos.
- You can click on effects and then AR effects to create or add effects to your reel.
- This feature will allow you to record multiple 15 seconds Reels. These can be recorded at once and different effects can be added to each clip. You can also review, delete, and re-record if needed.
To all those people who are now feeling satisfied with the ban of Tiktok, get ready folks !!!!!