If anybody asks you what is the most popular messaging application, then comes the answer WhatsApp without any doubt. It offers text, voice, and video calling features for the users to communicate with their loved ones. It keeps on updating the application with the latest and interestingly useful features for the users.
There will be sometimes, when we will be somewhere in a public place and we receive a voice message from some of our loved ones, but will not be in a position to listen to it but would like to know what is in it. Then the only solution for it can be being able to convert those voice messages into text messages, let us now learn how to do that.
Converting Voice Messages In WhatsApp Into Text
- In the first step, just download and install the Transcriber for WhatsApp Android app from the Google play store
- Now launch the application and it will show you some welcome cards, just swipe them and finally tap on Done
- Then select with Transcriber settings according to your choice
- Now open the WhatsApp chat where you have that voice message which you would like to convert into text, tap and hold it to select it and tap on share icon and then select Transcriber
- That is it the Transcribe for WhatsApp will now covert the audio message to text and show up on your screen
This Android app as now doesn’t support regional languages, so audio messages in English can only be converted as of now. So, make your conversations and chats easier and better even when you are not in a position to listen to an audio sent by your chat friend with this audio message converting application.
Note: One thing to note is that this application is still in development mode and so it may be unstable.