Truecaller, every smartphone user these days may be aware of this wonderful and very much useful application. This application is widely used for checking the mobile numbers that we may not know. It’s a go-to solution for all the users to know a certain information regarding a number if they don’t have that in their contacts.
But if for some reason, you may want to stay away from using this application, then you must first deactivate your mobile number and then unlist it. It is a simple process which is explained in step by step below.
- For deactivating your Truecaller account, you must head to Settings>About>Deactivate Account.
- Then you need to remove your number from the list of the numbers in the application.
- And for that, you need to go to the Truecaller Unlist page
- Check the verification captcha box
- Now enter your phone number along with the country code and finally click on Unlist phone number.
That is it, you are now done with removing your number from the list of numbers in the application.