Nova launcher has been undoubtedly the best launcher that has been the go-to option for the Android users.Nova has been a hit among the users just because of the features that it has in store for its users and it has been consistently releasing new features in the recent updates to the Android app for attracting its users.
As every one of us is familiar with this wonderful launcher, let us now in this piece of article learn some useful tips that help us to be the power user of this launcher.
- Many people hesitate to use the Nova launcher as they are used to the Google now page, well, for all those you can actually integrate the Google now page in nova launcher. You need to sideload the Nova Google companion that allows you to have the Google now page
- The users can customize swipe gestures with the help of this launcher. They can set the double tap, swipe up, two finger swipe gestures with their custom actions in Nova settings>Gestures and inputs
- Users can even create custom tabs in their app drawer menu which lets them to categorize their apps in a neat way. To do this make sure the tab bar option in the App and widget drawers option undfer Nova settings is enabled. Then you can have the drawer groups option where you can add your custom tabs
- The launcher has a secret privacy feature to hide folder and this can be enabled tapping an dholding the folder and then clickin on edit folder option, then enable the option swipe to open folder
- Users can also create quick shortcuts for app actions, this is pretty simple and you can just simply tap and hold the app and then tap on the swipe action section
- This launcher even brings the users the Oreo like notification badges for the applications they use, this can be enabled by going to Nova settings>notifacations badges> here select dots option
- Users can quickly access the search box by just tapping on the home button
- Tap an dhold the application shortcuts to find the Nougat’s app shortcut features
Hope these useful tips make the Android app even more usefu to you.