Windows 10 offers its users with more tools and features compared to the other versions of the Windows Operating Systems. Not many people who are using Windows 10 are aware that they have an inbuilt hidden video editor that works like Windows Movie Maker. This hidden editing feature is actually a part of the Photos app. It is pretty easy to use when compared to that of all the other advanced video editing softwares.
Steps To Create Video From Images Using Microsoft Photos App In Windows 10
- First of all, click on the Windows search option and then type ‘Photos’. Then you will find a few results show up, tap on Photos app from the list to open it
- Now within the Photos app, click on the Video Editor option
- Then on the next page, click on the option ‘New Video Project’
- Here you will be asked to name the video project, just type in the name
- Now click on the ‘+Add’ option to add your images to the video project
- Now after you are done with adding the images, you can simply select the photos which you want to turn into videos
- You can drag and drop the images to the storyboard
- Once done, click on the ‘Motion’ tab and select the motion that you would like to apply to this video project
- Similarly, you can also use 3D effects, Filters, and other things as well
- You can also add background music to your video. For that, click on the option ‘Background Music’ and select the music from your library
- Once you are done with the video creation, you can finally click on ‘Finish Video’ button
- Next, select the video quality and click on ‘Export’ button to export the video to your computer library
That is it, you are now done. The video will be saved in the destination folder.