YouTube is always tweaking its user interface to provide a neat experience to the users. Once again YouTube redesigns its user interface. But it will take a few days to roll out the interface for all the users around the globe.
You need not wait for the new interface anymore. By following the few simple steps, you can get the YouTube experience immediately.
1. Open the Google Chrome browser and sign out from your Google account if you already logged in. Or you have to open Chrome in the incognito window.
2. Now open YouTube site, by typing www.youtube.com in the address bar.
3. Once the YouTube site is on the screen, use keyboard shortcuts Ctrl+Shift+I to open Developer Options window.
4. Here explore the “Resources” tab and look for the Cookies folder in the left-hand side menu. You can find www.youtube.com in the list. Click it and delete the cookie VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE from the right-hand side.
5. Finally, in the same Developer Options window, explore the “Console” tab and paste the following command in the console.
Press Enter after pasting the command.
That’s it, and now you are ready to get the YouTube new interface. Close the Google Chrome incognito browser and open the normal window to access the Youtube’s new user interface.