We all agree with the fact that we have a bundle of applications installed in our mobile phones, but not each and every app is useful for us in our day-to-day life. You may not have any issues with the amount of storage space available on your phone. But many applications actually run in the background and this will drain your phone’s battery percentage. You may be using many apps on your phone which you may not be using very often, for such apps you can actually use a trick and save your storage. You don’t need to install apps if you need the app, you can make your own app with the help of Hermit. We will let you know how. Learn the steps about how to turn your favourite website into android app.
Steps To Turn Your Favourite Website Into Android App
- As a first thing, and to begin with this procedure, you need to have the Hermit app downloaded and installed on your Android device
- After installing the application, open it and you will find an address bar on the bottom of the application where you can search for the website which you would like to convert into an app
- Then you will find the website opening automatically in incognito mode
- Now tap on the three-dot icon on the top right corner of the screen and then click on settings
- You will then be redirected to the settings page, tap on the ‘Create a lite app’ option
- Then you will find a pop-up window with a confirmation message, check the ‘Add to home screen’ option and then finally click on ‘Create’
- You will find the lite app icon of your favourite website on the home screen
- Simply tap on the icon to launch the website
This is how you can turn any website into android app using simple steps.